2020 Blessings and Gratitude Guilt – 119
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Thanksgiving is almost here in the U.S., and for many it can feel hard to be in the holiday spirit when 2020 has been filled with so much pain and suffering.
If you’re finding it difficult to feel gratitude this year, this episode is for you.
Join me as I talk about gratitude, guilt, and 2020 blessings.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why “gratitude guilt” doesn’t serve you or others.
- The benefits of focusing on your gratitude.
- How some people use gratitude against themselves.
- Some of the reasons I’m thankful in 2020.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a comment about why you’re grateful in 2020 on my Instagram HERE.
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.