2021 Word of the Year – 123
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you have a Word of the Year?
I jumped on the Word of the Year bandwagon back in 2014 and haven’t looked back.
Join me for this episode as I explain what it is and why it’s useful, review my past words, and reveal my new one for 2021.
I’ll also give you tips for choosing your own Word of the Year and tell you where you can share it with other mamas who listen to the podcast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What the Word of the Year is and why choosing one can be useful.
- How the words I’ve chosen in the past have served me.
- What I chose for my new Word of the Year.
- Tips for choosing your own.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE Breakthrough Call with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.