3 Things to Avoid Saying to Your Kids – 118
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You (hopefully) already know that you should avoid saying things to your kids like, “You’re so stupid,” “You’re so fat,” or “You should be more like your brother or sister.”
You may have also heard the advice to avoid giving empty praise such as, “Good job!” and “You’re so smart!”
In today’s episode, I share three things to avoid saying to your kids that are much less obvious, though moms say them all the time.
When you can learn to stop saying these three things, you’ll feel so much better about how you show up as a mom and your kids will feel better, too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- 3 things to avoid saying to your kids.
- Why you should avoid saying them.
- What to say instead.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 002 – Your Kids Can’t Make You Angry
- ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.