3 Ways Moms Self-Sabotage – 077
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you ever wonder how much more joy you’d experience if you just got out of your own way?
As humans, we’re actually wired to self-sabotage.
But when we learn to recognize the signs, we have the ability to change our patterns.
Tune in to today’s episode to learn 3 common ways moms self-sabotage.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What Joy Tolerance means.
- Why Brené Brown says that joy is the most terrifying, difficult emotion we experience as humans.
- 3 ways to recognize when you may be sabotaging your own happiness.
- What your kids want above all else.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Episode 007 – Breaking Your Worry Habit
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Episode 023 – Releasing Judgment
- Apply to Unwind with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts