7 Things Grandparents Wish You’d Say – 213
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Join me for this special Grandparents’ Day episode to learn seven things your child’s grandparents wish you’d say to them.
These seven statements will not only help them feel great, they’ll also help position you as equals in adulthood and enhance your relationships!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to connect with your child’s grandparents over shared parenting experiences
- What to say when grandparents give unsolicited advice
- How to stop arguing when grandparents ignore your rules
- What all grandparents long to hear
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session now through September 15, 2022
- Episode 161 – Grandparent Expectations
- Episode 107 – Having Hard Conversations
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.