The 90-Second Rule – 194
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you resist emotions like grief and sadness for fear that you might be unable to function for days?
Does simply thinking about being embarrassed or rejected make you sweat?
Do you shield yourself from being too happy now to avoid disappointment later?
Well, I’ve got great news for you.
Emotions are temporary (probably more so than you think). And when you understand how they work, you can actually create more happiness in your life.
Tune into this episode to learn a concept that will help you handle any emotion starting today.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between feelings that physically happen in your body and the ones you choose to hold onto. There is a definitive difference that may surprise you!
- One really simple rule to remember to help manage strong emotions (and yes, this is something you can pass along to your kids, too).
- Simple strategies for navigating strong emotions and not letting them overtake you in the moment or for the rest of the day.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Episode 143 – Permission to Feel Good
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor – TED Talk | My Stroke of Insight | Whole Brain Living
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.