Act As If You’re the Mom You Want to Be – 238
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Your imagination is a very powerful tool that you can use to create your ideal relationships.
In today’s podcast episode, I’m revealing how you can become the mom you want to be just by “acting as if” you’re already her now.
This is truly one of the simplest and most effective tools you can use to start seeing changes in your family. I can’t wait to share it with you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What “act as if” means and how to do it, so you can start seeing changes in your relationships with your kids fast (and no, it’s not about pretending or forcing yourself to be different than you are)
- How to become the mom you want to be without changing anyone or anything else
- 5 simple but powerful questions to ask yourself today to understand exactly how to start showing up as the mom you really want to be
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.