Adjusting to a New School Year – 053
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
How are you feeling about the new school year?
Are you relieved? Overwhelmed? A nervous wreck?
Don’t miss this episode, where I’ll share my tips for feeling calm and confident about the year ahead, and how to help your kids through their transition back to school.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Who won the first Amazon gift card and how to claim one for yourself!
- Why it’s natural to feel some level of anxiety at the start of the school year.
- How to understand the cause of your kids’ behavior, so you can help support them through their school transition.
- Examples of thoughts to help you stay calm and confident about the new school year.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 026 – Taming Morning Madness
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes
REVIEW THE PODCAST AND WIN:
To celebrate the podcast’s birthday month, I’m giving away one $100 Amazon gift card every week in August to a lucky listener who reviews the podcast.
How to Enter: First, be sure you’re subscribed to the podcast. To subscribe in Apple Podcasts, visit the Less Drama More Mama Podcast page and click on the “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button.
This will launch Apple Podcasts on your computer and bring up the podcast.
Click on the “Subscribe” button.
Click on the “Ratings and Reviews” link to leave your review.
BEFORE you hit Submit, take a screenshot of your review and post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #LDMMpodcast. Be sure your post settings are public or that you tag me so I can see it.
Congratulations! You’re officially entered into the contest. Good luck and thank you for your review!