In the Middle of It with Amy Kelly – 190
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My guest on today’s show is Amy Kelly. She’s the creator and host of the In the Middle of It podcast where she provides fresh ideas, strategies and resources for middle school teachers and parents.
Amy is a Mom, a writer, a former 8th grade teacher, and a voracious reader dedicated to supporting those on the front lines with teens. When she’s not working on her podcast, you can find her listening to U2, watching Gilmore Girls for the millionth time, or hanging out on the patio with her husband and two teens.
In this interview, we discuss managing expectations of middle school kids, developmental appropriateness, ways to connect with your middle school child, and much more. Don’t miss it!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The biggest challenges for parents of middle school kids and middle school kids themselves.
- The biggest mistakes parents of middle school kids make.
- Ways to connect with your middle schooler.
- How to repair the relationship with your middle schooler after you mess up.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Amy Kelly: website | podcast | Instagram | Facebook
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.