Writing and Telling Your Story with Andrea Askowitz – 130
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My guest on today’s podcast is the one and only Andrea Askowitz.
She’s a dear family friend and the executive producer and co-host of the Writing Class Radio podcast.
As a writing teacher and mom of 2, Andrea knows firsthand how powerful writing and storytelling can be for moms.
Tune in to this episode to hear us talk about the benefits of writing and storytelling for moms, and the unique writing/coaching workshop we’re only offering this month.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The advice and remedy for anxiety that Andrea shared with me 16 years ago when I was pregnant.
- Why we recommend getting thoughts out of your head and onto paper.
- How vulnerability can lead to increased trust and connection with others.
- Why telling your story out loud can lead to feeling less ashamed and more empowered.
- How coaching can help you re-write the story of your past and create a better future.
- Why you should sign up for our incredible workshop before it’s too late!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for the Workshop: Reframing the Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Writing Class Radio
- My Miserable, Lonely, Lesbian Pregnancy by Andrea Askowitz
- Creative Rites with Terrie Silverman
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.