Back-to-School Q&A – 159
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers.
In this Back-to-School episode, I’m answering questions submitted by moms when I asked, “What would be the most useful podcast for you right now about back-to-school issues?”
Tune in to hear their concerns and questions, and how I addressed each one.
If you have a question you’d like answered in a future episode, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
Answers to the following questions:
- How do I learn to let my kids go to school, take a leap of faith and hope for the best, and not worry about everything?
- How do I help my kids overcome the anxiety of returning to school after being virtual learners for 18 months and the fear of contracting COVID?
- How do I help my teenage daughter navigate the whole friend thing (i.e. feeling rejected, “unpopular,” or insecure)?
- What are some ways to ensure a smooth transition from Summer to school?
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back to School Mini Session HERE.
- Episode 007 – Breaking Your Worry Habit
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.