Back-to-School Q&A, Second Edition – 214
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Did you know I used to be a K-8 School Counselor?
That experience has helped me SO MUCH in my work with parents.
Last week, I got curious and asked my Instagram followers what questions they had for a former K-8 school counselor. And they delivered!
If your child is in elementary or middle school, you’ll definitely want to give this episode a listen and share it with others!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What to do when your child is the third wheel or gets left out
- How to prepare your child to deal with a bully
- My advice for how to think about social media boundaries
- How to address your child’s anxiety about public speaking
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session now through September 15, 2022
- Episode 159 – Back-to-School Q&A
- The 8 Keys to End Bullying by Signe Whitson
- Common Sense Media
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.