Barriers to Connecting with Your Child – 183
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If you’re anything like me, connecting with your kids feels effortless when things are going well – when your kids are following your expectations, everyone’s in a good mood, and everyone wants to be together.
It’s all those other times in the day or week when connection can feel challenging: when they don’t cooperate, when they talk back, when you’re trying to get that project for work finished by the deadline and they keep interrupting you, or you just want to relax in peace and quiet and they won’t seem to leave you alone.
Join me for this episode where I identify the barriers to connection, so you can break down the barriers and pave the way for better relationships.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What does and doesn’t cause you to feel connected to your kids.
- How to generate the feeling of connection more often.
- An exercise to bring about self-awareness and show you the power of your mind.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.