Be Where You Are – 230
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Happy New Year, mama!
I hope you’re having an amazing start to 2023. Did you set a resolution or goal yet?
I recently read that 54% of American parents make New Year’s resolutions, and while I think setting goals is amazing, why we set them and how we think about them ultimately determines whether or not we will attain them.
Most of the time, I see parents set goals with the idea that they’ll be happier on the other side of achieving them.
And it’s exactly that kind of thinking that prevents them from getting the happiness they want.
This seems totally counterintuitive, I know, but it’s true. And on today’s first episode of the new year, I’m sharing why.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why focusing on getting to the next stage of your parenting may prevent you from getting what you want
- The specific thing to focus on when setting goals for your parenting (and life!)
- One big misconception you might have about setting goals and how to shift that thinking to serve you in 2023
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.