How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids: Interview with Carla Naumburg – 060
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Are you ready to stop losing your sh*t with your kids?
Today on the podcast, I interview Carla Naumburg, PhD. about her most recent book on that very topic.
Carla is funny, relatable, and knowledgeable about helping moms learn how to feel better about themselves, get the support they need, and manage the hardships of motherhood.
Join us for this fun conversation, in which Carla shares some highlights from her book and gives valuable advice.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The three groups of support people Carla recommends every mom identify in her life.
- How Carla's husband taught her to be more present with her kids.
- How yelling at her daughters led Carla to practice mindfulness and meditation.
- When Carla realized that having self-compassion was actually a powerful strategy for behavior change.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t With Your Kids – by Carla Naumburg
- Ready, Set, Breathe: Practicing Mindfulness with Your Children for Fewer Meltdowns and a More Peaceful Family – by Carla Naumburg
- Parenting in the Present Moment: How to Stay Focused on What Really Matters – by Carla Naumburg
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes