When Celebrations Are a Letdown – 249
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day this past Sunday!
If not, you’re not alone…and this is the episode for you.
Maybe you didn’t get the things you wanted, everyone completely forgot, there was conflict, or it didn’t feel as special as you would have liked it to feel.
Tune into this episode to hear how to handle when celebrations are a letdown. You can also come back and listen to this episode when you feel disappointed after a celebration of any kind.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What to do as soon as you feel let down (that most people tell you NOT to do)
- The crucial thing YOU can control that will make a huge difference in your experience
- What you can do to enjoy your celebration no matter what
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Episode 039 – Feeling Appreciated on Mother’s Day (and every day)
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.