What to Do When Your Child Is Upset and Won’t Tell You Why – 205
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Most parents assume the absolute worst when their kids are upset and won’t share why.
Their brains automatically make up the craziest stories about what might be going on.
They also tend to take things personally, get defensive, and act in ways that reinforce their child’s belief that it’s better to keep things to themselves when they’re upset.
Tune in for this episode to learn how to respond to your kids when they won’t talk with you about why they’re upset.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why kids don’t want to share their struggles with you
- How understanding your child’s temperament can help you know what to do
- The message your kids need to hear when they’re struggling and don’t want to talk about it
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 191 – Understanding Temperament
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.