Children and Choices – 204
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Today’s episode was inspired by several factors that all seemed to converge at once: the Fourth of July, the Roe v Wade decision last week, and a session with one of my newest clients.
All had themes of freedom, independence, and choice. And those three things make a huge impact on your relationship with your kids.
Tune into today’s episode to learn more about the importance of encouraging your child to make decisions and tips on how to do it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- One shift that will help you feel more freedom as a parent
- How I handle letting my kids make decisions AND the consequences
- How to offer choices without being permissive
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Episode 057 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control
- ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel
- Episode 160 – Why Is My Child In Charge? Interview with Claire Lerner
- What Should Danny Do? book
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.