Why Is My Child In Charge? Interview with Claire Lerner – 160
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You have every intention of sticking to your limits, staying calm, and helping your kids through their difficult emotions.
But in the heat of the moment, you find yourself giving into their demands, yelling, punishing them, or trying to fix their feelings.
While counseling families with children ages six and under, today’s guest sought to get to the root of what prevents moms from being the parents they want to be.
Join me and Claire Lerner as we talk about making important mindset shifts to be able to respond to our kids more effectively.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why young children aren’t being manipulative when they try to get their way.
- Why attempts to control your child’s behavior are futile and what to do instead.
- Practical tools and tips to help you de-escalate tantrums and increase your child’s cooperation.
- Claire’s methods of “two great choices” and “mommy moments.”
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Enter to win a FREE copy of Why Is My Child In Charge?
- Claire Lerner’s website|Instagram|Facebook
- Episode 035 – Consequences with Love
- Zones of Regulation
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.