Clutter-free Holiday Gifts for Kids – 224
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you feel overwhelmed just thinking about the amount of “stuff” your kids will get during the holidays and where to put it all?
We’ve been conditioned (here in the U.S. especially) to believe that more is better.
But where there is too much stuff, fewer things are truly valued. Attention spans are shorter. Anxiety, overwhelm, and boredom are greater. And there’s a need to fill every void with – you guessed it – more stuff!
With holiday shopping about to be in full swing, I wanted to share a few ideas for how you can limit the amount of clutter that enters your home this year and still give your kids an unforgettable experience filled with meaningful gifts.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Ideas for gifts that won’t add clutter to your home
- How to handle when extended family aren’t on the same page about clutter-free gifts
- The ultimate clutter-free gift that all kids want and how you can give it to them this year
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for “How to Raise Kids Who Aren’t Spoiled” workshop HERE.
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.