Co-Parenting with Confidence: Interview with Mikki Gardner – 206
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Co-parenting after divorce gets a bad rap, but my guest today is proof that it’s possible to have a good relationship with your ex and co-parent peacefully.
Mikki Gardner is a Certified Life Coach and Conscious Parenting Coach. She’s a mom to three boys (her son and two bonus sons) and a dog. She co-parents with her ex husband and his wife, her partner and his ex-wife.
Mikki is the host of the Co-Parenting with Confidence podcast and has a private one-on-one coaching practice, helping moms ditch the conflict and frustration of divorce and become strong, loving, confident co-parents without the other co-parent’s participation.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How Mikki learned to co-parent peacefully
- The difference between control and influence when it comes to co-parenting
- How to forgive and feel love for your ex
- Some do’s and don’ts of co-parenting according to Mikki
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mikki Gardner’s website | Instagram | Expectations worksheet | Podcast
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.