Committing to Yourself – 240
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
In January, I committed to going to Barre classes three times a week and hip hop every Thursday night. Then I got COVID, and two weeks went by without me going to any classes.
When I started to feel better, I had to decide: do I keep my commitment to myself to exercise four times a week? Or do I continue resting and relaxing?
In this episode, I share my perspective on commitment and what I chose to do.
If keeping commitments to yourself is something you struggle with, this episode will give you a giant dose of inspiration and determination.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What commitment actually is (without all the guilt and shame you might feel around it)
- How your commitments shape the life you currently have (whether you think of yourself as someone who keeps her commitments or not)
- The MOST important commitment to keep no matter what
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for How to Get Your Kids to Listen Without Yelling at Them
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.