The Conflict Escalator – 165
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Conflict with your kids is inevitable.
But the way you handle conflict either helps or hinders your relationships with them.
In this episode, I introduce the concept of the Conflict Escalator to help you become more aware of what actions (and reactions) make a conflict better or worse, and whether you’re contributing to, or contaminating, your relationships.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What the Conflict Escalator is.
- Examples of how parents escalate conflict.
- Examples of ways to de-escalate conflict.
- The most important thing to focus on when de-escalating a conflict.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.