Consequences with Love – 035
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Did you know that you can set and enforce consequences with love?
It’s not only possible, it’s also much more effective.
Tune into today's episode where I talk about the differences between consequences and punishments, the different types of consequences, and how to feel calm, loving, empowered, and confident when helping your kids experience and learn from the consequences of their actions.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between consequences and punishments.
- The two kinds of consequences and examples of each.
- Tips for setting and enforcing logical consequences.
- Why a certain amount of consistency benefits your kids and their relationship with you.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 006 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Episode 028 – Stop Taking Things Personally
- Confident Parents Remarkable Kids by Bonnie Harris
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes