Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control – 057
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Last week I talked about your child’s need for connection and how to support that need through involvement, warmth, empathy, and responsiveness.
In this second part of the three-part series on core emotional needs, I discuss your child’s need for control over his or her own life.
Join me as I talk about how to help your child satisfy this need and why it can be so challenging to do.
Remember to tune in next week for the final part of this series where I’ll talk about the third core emotional need and why it’s important.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why kids need to feel a sense of control over their own lives.
- How to support and help your kids satisfy their need for control.
- Why it’s so challenging to support this need in your kids.
- Real-life examples of how and when to help kids feel more autonomous.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Episode 037 – Are You Raising a People Pleaser?
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes