Creating Emotional Safety for Your Child – 184
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
As moms, we’re very familiar with the importance of physical safety for our kids.
Even before they’re born, we make sure to buy the safest car seats, high chairs, and cribs we can afford, we baby proof our homes as soon as they’re able to crawl, and we attend to every scrape, rash, and fever vigilantly.
But what about emotional safety? There’s far too little information and training for parents when it comes to that.
Despite what it sounds like, emotional safety isn’t about protecting our kids from emotional hurt or the “negative” emotions of life. Rather, emotional safety is about creating a safe space for kids’ emotions to be accepted, heard, and valued.
Tune into this episode to learn more about creating emotional safety for your child.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why emotional safety is a necessary ingredient for achieving good mental and emotional health.
- What contributes to kids feeling emotionally safe or unsafe.
- Why it may be challenging to create emotional safety for your kids.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.