Creating Your Legacy – 097
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
When I was a sophomore in college, I took a course called, The Psychology of Death and Dying.
One particular homework assignment taught me more about living than it did about dying.
Join me for today’s episode where I tell you about the assignment and what I’ve since learned from it.
I also suggest an assignment for you to complete so that you can create the legacy and life you want, starting today.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- A way to identify whether you’re on the right track for living a life you want to be remembered for.
- How to start living with more intention and purpose.
- How to get help from a life coach (me) to create the life and legacy you desire.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.