Creating Your Own Mom Mastermind – 090
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Jim Rohn said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
Who are those people in your life? Do they lift you up and inspire you to become the best version of yourself?
Today on the podcast, I interview the members of the Unstoppable Six Mastermind: the five people I know I can turn to in any situation.
Tune in to hear them share about how our Mastermind has benefited them both personally and professionally, what to consider when starting a Mom Mastermind of your own, and the incredible work they do to help other moms like you.
So many good takeaways from this episode…a must-listen!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to stop feeling trapped during quarantine.
- How to help your teenager cope with the stress of being separated from their peers now.
- Tips and ideas for starting your own Mom Mastermind.
- The many benefits of being part of a Mastermind group.
- The secret to achieving true connection and intimacy in a relationship.
- And tons more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Meg Tilton’s website | The 8 Cow Life podcast
- Kendra Huffman’s website
- Rhonda Farr’s website | The Intimacy Podcast
- Natalie Brown’s website | Weight Loss Success podcast
- Roxanna Patterson’s website
- The Emotional Color Wheel
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts