Creating Your Support System – 147
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you have a network of supportive relationships in your life?
Having a strong support system in place before you actually need it can help you feel more confident about handling life’s ups and downs.
Tune in to this episode to learn about the different kinds of support you may need and how to start creating your own support system.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The main thought error that keeps moms from getting support.
- The benefits of having a support system.
- Four different types of support.
- Ideas for who to consider including in your support system.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join the 2021 Chill Out Challenge for Moms
- Episode 008 – Accepting Help
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.