Damn Good Mama – 227
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
In today’s podcast episode, I’m sharing a really personal story about an argument I had with my ex-husband and some of the derogatory things he said to me.
The reason I’m sharing this with you is because I know almost every mom deals with disparaging remarks at some point — whether they come from someone else or, more likely, their own mental narrative.
But the story doesn’t end the way you probably think it does, and my reaction might surprise you.
Tune in to hear what happened and how my experience can benefit you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The story of what went down that day in front of the tattoo parlor, what my ex-husband said, and my immediate reaction
- HOW I was able to move past his comments without letting them damage my self-worth and self-esteem (and how that can be your reality, too)
- An exclusive opportunity to work together in the new year
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join Damn Good Mama HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.