Dealing with Difficult Family Members – 069
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Is there someone in your family you consider to be difficult?
If so, this episode is a must.
Family can bring out the worst in people, but with these tips, you can be at your very best.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What makes people “difficult.”
- How it’s possible for you to feel at peace around those you consider difficult.
- 7 tips for dealing with difficult people in your life.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff (and it’s all small stuff) by Richard Carlson
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts