Dealing with Disappointment – 157
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The start of the school year isn’t how we imagined it would be last May when COVID cases were declining and vaccines became available to kids over 12.
It’s natural and normal to feel disappointed when your expectations aren’t met or your plans change, but how good are you at actually allowing yourself to feel disappointed?
In this episode, I talk about why it’s important to allow disappointment and how resisting it can lead to greater suffering.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What causes disappointment.
- How resisting reality and resisting disappointment often go hand in hand.
- A story to illustrate the idea that circumstances are neutral and don’t cause your feelings.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Bonus Episode – Panic is Optional
- Episode 085 – Coronavirus: Turning Obstacles into Opportunities
- Episode 007 – Breaking Your Worry Habit
- Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine
- Request your FREE Back to School Mini Session HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.