Dealing with Entitlement – 041
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Entitled kids believe the world revolves around them. They want what they want, when they want it, and they don’t know when enough is enough. The rules don’t apply to them.
They will resort to whining, negotiating, begging, pleading, guilt-tripping, arguing, and tantruming to get their way.
They're not born with a sense of entitlement; they learn it from well-intentioned parents who unwittingly teach it to them by giving in to their demands.
If you have kids who act entitled, today's episode will help you identify and curb the entitlement that exists in them (and in you), and will teach you how to foster patience, responsibility, motivation, and gratitude.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Common signs and symptoms of entitlement.
- One of the main beliefs parents have that leads to entitlement.
- Why entitled people tend to be so unhappy.
- 8 ways to prevent or reverse entitlement in your kids.
- Questions to ask yourself for uncovering your own sense of entitlement.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 16 – Saying NO to Your Kids
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes