Divorce Is An Option – 114
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Sometimes a thought sounds positive, even noble.
But just because it sounds good, doesn’t mean it feels good or produces positive results.
Join me for today’s episode, as I share an example of a thought that kept me stuck in marital drama for years.
I also share examples of other thoughts that seem innocent, but often cause moms distress.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The thought that kept me stuck in denial about my marriage for years.
- The reason I clung so tightly to my thought and resisted changing it.
- Examples of other “innocent” thoughts that may be holding you back.
- How to uncover sneaky thoughts you aren’t aware of that are impacting you.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.