Does Your Child Need Therapy? – 136
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
There’s been a significant rise in the number of kids and teens struggling with things like social isolation, grief, anxiety, and depression over the past year.
As I’ve shared in many of my episodes, these emotions are part of the human experience and not problems in and of themselves.
So how do you determine when your child needs therapy?
In this episode, I share some of the signs and symptoms to look for when deciding whether to pursue therapy for your child, where to find a therapist, the different kinds of mental health providers, and the most common therapeutic approaches for kids.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Signs and symptoms to look for when determining whether your child might benefit from therapy.
- The most common types of mental health professionals and the differences among them.
- Five of the most common types of therapy used with kids and what makes each unique.
- How to respond when your child makes a statement about suicide.
- And much more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 082 – The Importance of Negative Emotions
- Therapy Resource Guide
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.