Don’t Miss Your Life – 128
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you dream of a time when life is easy and you’ll finally feel happy?
When your kids sleep through the night?
When they stop bickering and throwing tantrums?
When you can hand over the car keys and send your child to the grocery store?
Tune in to today’s episode, and learn how thinking about the future in this way delays your happiness and keeps you from enjoying the present.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why there’s no feeling you’ll find in your future that you don’t already have access to right now.
- What you might be doing that’s causing you to “miss” your life.
- How trying to get to the future to feel a certain way is preventing you from feeling it now.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.