Eliminate Your Excuses – 099
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
In last week’s episode, I talked about what self-care is, what it isn’t, and the role of pleasure when it comes to self-care.
This week, I discuss the excuses (a.k.a. LIES) moms use that prevent them from taking better care of themselves.
Tune in to hear what they are, and which ones you’re using that hold you back from living your best life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The 4 most common excuses moms have for not taking care of themselves.
- How your brain is like a toddler when it comes to starting a new habit.
- Why there’s no reason to feel guilty when making yourself your top priority.
- Why your fear of upsetting others is just a lie.
- How to join a community of moms who are eliminating their excuses and focusing on self-care this summer.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a voicemail to be featured on Episode 100 by clicking HERE.
- Join the Chill Out Challenge for Moms by clicking HERE.
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.