Encouraging Your Child – 163
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The late philosopher and psychiatrist Alfred Adler believed that “a misbehaving child is a discouraged child.”
In so many subtle ways, and without realizing it, we discourage our kids all the time.
In this episode, I talk about the ways we unknowingly discourage our kids and offer some tips for encouraging them more.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How we unintentionally discourage our kids in subtle ways.
- Why kids need encouragement.
- Ways to be a more encouraging parent.
- The difference between praise and encouragement with examples.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Manual Mini Session HERE.
- Children That Challenge by Rudolf Dreikurs
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Faber and Mazlish
- Episode 067 – The Problem with Praise
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.