Failure Isn’t a Feeling; It’s Feedback – 139
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Sometimes when I ask a client to tell me how she feels, she’ll say, “I feel like a failure.”
But failure isn’t a feeling. In fact, failure doesn’t cause any feelings at all until you have a thought about it.
If you’ve ever “felt” like a failure, be sure to join me for this episode, where I share what failure really is, why it’s necessary, and how to think about it in a way that serves you in your motherhood.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What failure is.
- How thinking, “I’m a failure” creates a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Why people avoid failure.
- Some new ways to think about failure that can be useful.
- The importance of acknowledging and appreciating your own successes.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 050 – Out of the Mouths of Babes: Conversations with Marissa and Dalia
- Episode 138 – What To Do When the Kids Are Fighting
- Episode 039 – Feeling Appreciated on Mother’s Day (and every day)
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.