Family Dinners and Mealtimes – 181
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You’ve probably heard the advice to make family dinners a priority.
In my experience, moms either run themselves ragged living up to a perfectionist standard, or they feel guilty and defeated when they don’t.
Tune in to today’s episode to get practical advice and lots of resources to help you make family mealtimes easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to have more predictability and calm when it comes to mealtimes.
- What the research shows about the benefits of eating together as a family.
- Tips for successful family meals.
- What to do when you can’t have dinner as a family.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O’Brien
- Fooducate app
- The Food Babe
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- 100 Days of Real Food
- Ellyn Satter Institute
- Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- 20 Conversation Starters
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.