Parenting Tool: The Family Meeting – 131
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You are the CEO of your family.
And just like in a corporate business, there are times when it’s beneficial to bring everyone together to talk about company policies, goals, schedules, expectations, changes in routine, and any issue or obstacle that’s hindering business success so that everyone is on the same page and working toward the same goals.
In this episode, I’m sharing when and why to use family meetings, and how to execute them effectively.
Tune in to learn how to make these meetings purposeful, meaningful, and even fun!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why family meetings are beneficial for your kids and the entire family.
- My recommendations for how often and how long to hold family meetings.
- Ideas for what to put on your meeting agenda.
- How to use family meetings as a tool to meet your child’s core emotional needs.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for the Workshop: Reframing the Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Episode 057 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control
- Episode 058 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Three: Competence
- 20 Family Conversation Starters
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.