The Family Reset – 156
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Sometimes, families run like well-oiled machines.
And other times, they don’t operate as effectively.
With summer schedules ending and school fast approaching, many families are all out of whack.
In this episode, I share how you can do a ‘reset’ and get yours running smoothly again.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How I differentiate between a family meeting and a family reset.
- How to do a reset, even when some family members aren’t on board.
- Suggestions for how to make the most of your reset.
- The mistake many parents make when setting expectations and what to do instead.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 131 – Parenting Tool: The Family Meeting
- Episode 075 – Favorites and Fairness
- Episode 052 – What it Means to be a Good Mom
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.