Favorites and Fairness – 075
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you have a favorite child?
According to research, nearly 75% of moms do.
Whether you think you do or don’t have a favorite, join me for this episode as I explore the concepts of favoritism and fairness, as well as the importance of examining your thoughts about your kids.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The ways in which parents show favoritism
- 4 common reasons parents choose favorites
- The difference between fair and equal
- Why it’s important to be aware of your thoughts regarding favoritism
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 73 – When You Don’t Like Your Child
- The Favorite Child by Ellen Weber Libby
- Apply to Unwind with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts