Feeling Appreciated on Mother’s Day (and every day) – 039
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Mother’s Day is the one day of the year specifically dedicated to appreciating moms.
But not every mom feels appreciated on Mother’s Day.
In fact, many of the moms I coach tell me that they feel unappreciated, or taken for granted, on most days.
Don’t miss this important episode where I talk about how to feel appreciated on Mother’s Day and every day — no matter what anyone else says or does.
Happy Mother’s Day!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to feel appreciated (no matter what) this Mother’s Day.
- Why many moms find it difficult to identify what they appreciate in themselves.
- Two exercises for you to try that can generate the feeling of appreciation for yourself.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes