Feeling Bored – 089
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The novel Coronavirus doesn’t feel so novel anymore.
Being quarantined at home no longer feels new or different.
And now that you’ve gotten used to homeschooling the kids, wearing a mask when you go outside, and attending virtual birthday parties via Zoom, you might be left feeling a bit…bored.
Join me for today’s episode, where I talk about feeling bored and what you can do about it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The real reason you might be feeling bored right now.
- What very successful people do that most others don’t.
- How to stop feeling bored, and why it can be so hard.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts