Feeling Trapped in Motherhood – 137
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Many moms are either too embarrassed or too ashamed to admit that they feel trapped in motherhood because they think it means there’s something wrong with them.
They don’t realize that thinking this way only reinforces the idea that they need to escape.
In this episode, I’ll show you why feeling trapped doesn’t have to be a problem and how you can free yourself whenever you choose.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why you feel trapped (it’s not what most people think).
- Why feeling trapped doesn’t have to be a problem.
- The lies your brain offers to you and how to start telling yourself the truth.
- Examples of thoughts to help you feel liberated.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.