Getting Out of a Funk – 102
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you feel like there’s a dark cloud hanging over you?
Do you feel unmotivated, uninspired, despondent, lonely, or sad?
If so, you might be in a “funk.”
Tune in to today’s episode to learn how to get out of it.
Please note: If you’re feeling anxious, depressed, or are considering suicide, please get professional help. This podcast is not a substitute for personal treatment by a mental health care provider. Remember — you are not alone. Others are here to help you get through this difficult time.
Hotlines that are available 24/7:
The National Suicide Prevention Hotline 800-273-8255
Parental Stress Hotline – Help for Parents 800-632-8188
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Hotline 800-729-6686
National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What causes people to be in a funk.
- Why just thinking positive thoughts may not help you, and what will.
- Five actions to take to help you get out of a funk (even when you don’t feel like doing them).
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 049 – Bridging the Belief Gap
- No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness by Michelle Segar
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.