Getting to Love – 236
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Recently, I had an experience with my daughter where my initial reaction was to get scared and then so angry I wanted to yell at her.
But I didn’t.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing exactly what I did to stay calm, connected, and confident in my parenting, and how you can learn to do the same in three really simple steps.
This works at EVERY age and stage of parenting, so if your first reactions are usually like mine, make sure you listen in!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What I had to keep in mind to stop the situation from turning into an unproductive screaming match that would damage our relationship and trust
- One question I asked myself that’s a game-changer in any situation, especially when you still need to hear your child’s side of the story
- The exact conversation I had with my daughter and what I said
- 3 steps to help YOU get to love in any situation so you can approach it in a calm and mature manner
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 132 – Loving Yourself
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.