Getting Unstuck with Shira Gura – 080
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My guest today is Shira Gura, a well-being coach who’s on a mission to create an emotionally healthy world.
She talks about her first client — herself — and how she learned to recognize when she was “stuck.”
Eventually, her awareness and consistent daily journal practice led her to create a tool to help her get unstuck.
Shira walks us through examples from her own life and how she’s used her unSTUCK Method to get out of feeling negative emotions, such as resentment, disappointment, anger, and guilt.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to use the self-help tool Shira created called the unSTUCK Method.
- How to start gaining awareness of your thoughts and feelings.
- Why investigating your thoughts and considering new ones is key to getting unstuck.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 067 – The Problem with Praise
- Shira Gura’s website
- Getting unSTUCK: Five Simple Steps to Emotional Well-Being
- Schedule your FREE consultation with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts