Goal Setting with Your Kids – 122
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
With the New Year approaching, now is the perfect time to introduce your kids to the value of setting goals and what it takes to achieve them.
The process of setting goals, learning to handle setbacks, tolerate frustration, and cultivate a growth mindset will serve your kids well throughout their lives.
As moms, we can help them do this, while modeling how we set and achieve our own goals, too.
Join me in this episode as I walk you through the steps to setting goals with your kids and for yourself.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The importance of setting goals.
- How to explain goal setting to your kids.
- Questions to ask your kids to help them identify a goal.
- Tips about how many goals to set, the length of the goals, and how to best support your kids.
- How to get support from me with your own goals for 2021.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 032 – Parenting with a Growth Mindset
- Schedule your FREE Breakthrough Call with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.